Buy with phone: +39 0438 1710029

Parmigiano Reggiano DOP by Gennari Dairy - Portions - kg 0.300 ca

More Views

Parmigiano Reggiano DOP by Gennari Dairy - Portions - kg 0.300 ca
€8.17
per item *

Availability: In stock

A great Parmigiano Reggiano, produced by Gennary Diary and matured 24 months
(*) Approx. Weight: kg 0.3000
OR
Description

Details

Raw materials
A great Parmigiano Reggiano, produced by Gennary Diary and matured 24 months. 60% of the milk is obtained from about 1000 cows farmed by the same diary; the other 40% comes from farmers that have been working with Gennari for more than 50 years
Shape & texture
The color of the rind is yellow to amber. The paste is compact, hard and grainy; its color is yellow
Tasting notes
At this age the cheese has developed all its unique and genuine characteristics: the taste is dolce, round and full bodied; the aftertaste is long, dolce, floral with long notes of hay and grass
Maturing
Matured at least 24 months
Curious to know
The history of Gennari Dairy began in 1953, when Sergio and Maria created the diary. At that time they produced three wheels a day. Today's the family with Sergio and Maria are working in the diary, with a daily production of 40 wheels and a warehouse of 35,000 forms


(*) Average weight: kg 0.300
Ingredients and Nutrition Declaration

Additional Information

SKU 33054
Average weight 0.3000
Ingredients Cow's milk, salt, animal rennet
Nutrition Declaration Energy: 1671 kJ / 402 kcal
Fat: 29,7 g
of which saturates: 19,6 g
Carbohydrate: 0 g
of which sugar: 0 g
Protein: 32,4 g
Salt: 1,6 g
Typical value per 100 g
Country of Origin Italy
Region Emilia Romagna
Producer Caseificio Gennari - Collecchio (PR)
Type of Milk Cow's milk
Heat-treatment of milk Raw milk
Packaging Vacuum packed
Storage conditions (unpacked products) Keep refrigerated between +4 +8 °C
Storage conditions (packaged products) Keep refrigerated between +4 +8 °C
Instructions for use Please remove rind or mold before consumption
Best before 90
Reviews